Flattley Guitar Pedals – Flattley Multi-Function Wah
- Flattley Wah is a multi functional wah pedal.
- It has two inductors fitted inside.
- The first being a halo inductor and the second being a yellow fasel.
- The inductors can be separately selected by a rotary switch and the third position faces both inductors in series to give you a unique combination sound.
- The range switch on the Flattley Wah gives the option to change the voicing’s, giving a variety of distinctly different sounds.
- These vocing’s make the Flattley Wah suitable for use with a Bass guitar. Also this pedal has rotary ‘gain control’ and ‘Q control’ rotary potentiometers.
- This pedal also has a buffer bypass switch fitted to avoid tone sucking.
- This pedal offers the custom fitting of inductors in the second position, allowing you to select your preference of inductors.